Our Culture & Values
We’re having a lot of fun at Neuro-ID these days. Yes, we’re excited about our technology and helping our customers, but it’s the rolling up of sleeves, working on common goals, experimenting with new ideas and approaches and getting to do all that with a great team that makes us come to work every day with a smile. Not a day goes by without a round of high fives, a pat on the back, or on big days, someone busting out a worm across the floor.
It’s not just fun either, it’s nerdy fun. We get excited over data…yes, data. When an algorithmic model performs well, we cheer and celebrate the brains behind it, too. In a way, Neuro-ID is a perfect convergence of science, data and people. Like a good pizza, the combo works. We certainly mean business, but it’s the human engine (and powerful servers) that runs Neuro-ID. We value everyone, loving the unique characteristics and gifts we all bring to the table in this slice of life we call work.
Some things we believe in…
- Collaboration – Teamwork is what drives us forward, where 1 + 1 does equal 3
- Scientific rigour – We can’t shake our DNA in science and research, nor do we want to
- No egos – The table we eat and work on is level, and everyone has a seat
- Bold trailblazers – Setting fear aside, we know we must go where no one else has
- Business is personal – A big part of who we are, our work IS our life – it matters
- We celebrate – The gravy on top of the mashies we work so hard to make
- Thought Leaders – We are pioneers and excited to lead and share our discoveries
- Doers – Inspired by Yoda, we take action and always push the ball forward